• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Dump error 151

Muadib24

New Pleskian
Hi, I have often errors with my dedicate server (CentOS 6.7 and Plesk 12.5.30, powerfull with Intel Core i7 2.67GHz 8 cores and 48 Go of RAM) with the account backup.
Unable to rotate dump: The dump rotation is failed with code '151' at /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/plesk_agent_manager line 1224.

And in the same migration.result.xml file I have too :
Unable to upload dump to FTP, it remains in server repository and you can manually download and upload it to FTP. Upload diagnostic message: Repository error: Destination directory 'ftp://ftp-domain-name/' does not exist

But the name of the server is good and it exists, the connection password and login name are checked and ok, I do not understand and I have not found anything on the forums about this error 151.
These errors are random, sometimes it works, with certain accounts on certain days, and other accounts other days.

Can someone help me ?

Hi Muadib24,

here are the error codes in detail:

Code:
pmm_ras_error_codes = {111: "Dump already exists in repository",
                       112: "Dump objects do not match with restore process owner",
                       113: "Unable to decrypt backup by specified key",
                       116: "Global server security settings prohibits restore from unsigned or modified backups. You can not restore from it, except your service provider explicitly allow it",
                       121: "Permission denied error",
                       122: "FTP password does not match",
                       123: "FTP bad login",
                       124: "FTP host resolve error",
                       125: "FTP connection error",
                       126: "FTP network error",
                       127: "FTP dump file does not exists",
                       151: "Dump does not exist in repository",
                       152: "The file you are trying to upload is not a valid backup file",
                       153: "Dump already exists",
                       154: "Dump could not be extracted because of result path is too long"}

# Unknown error codes should be translated to error code = 199
pmm_ras_unknown_error_code = 199

Your provided informations are way to small and to inaccurate, so that somebody willing to help you, might not be able to help you with your investigations. The error message instead shows clearly, that the destination could not be reached, which indicates, that the FTP - server directory could be misconfigured or was not reachable.
You stated to use the document root of your FTP - server ( => Destination directory 'ftp://ftp-domain-name/' does not exist ), so you could try to create an additional directory ( for example: daily_backups ) and use the path in the Plesk settings:

Home > Tools & Settings > Backup Manager > FTP Storage Settings

Code:
FTP server hostname or IP *         =>    subdomain.domain.com
Directory for backup files storage  =>    daily_backups/

FTP username *                      =>    FTP-USER-NAME
FTP password                        =>    FTP-PASSWORD

Use passive mode => Checked!

Consider to test your FTP - settings over the command line, to avoid typing mistakes!

The backup parameters are ok and works sometimes. The only thing that I can do is to create a folder for the backup. Thank you, I wish you informed.

I'm experiencing same issues for a while
On different Plesk (12 to Onyx)
Backups are made exactly in a same way in other servers and are working

Thinking to leave Plesk...

Back