• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

horde "Unable to retrieve quota" in plesk 8.3

H

Hal9000

hello!
i upgraded plesk 8.2.1 to 8.3 and everything apparently went fine, but the new imap quota feature seems not to work correctly...
when i open horde i get the error message "Unable to retrieve quota" on each page!
what's wrong?

ok, i partially fixed the problem: i had to add QUOTA in the imap capability string in /etc/courier-imap/imapd
now i don't get the warning anymore, but I get this: "Quota status: NO LIMIT"
however, the mailbox clearly has a limit set in plesk!
what am i missing? :)
hal

I'm also seeing this problem. However, it only happens every now and then. When I first go into the Inbox it will take a very long time and I will see the quota error. Then I can reload the page and it comes up fine. What did you do to fix the problem?

One thing to note...this client's email account has 6k+ messages in the Inbox. Can this be causing the problem? There is no quota limit set for the domain or email accounts in Plesk.

Still...

I'm still seeing this problem from time to time. And now I'm running 8.6.

Anyone else have this problem?

Yes I have just updated to 8.6.0 and its still happening on certain accounts , its realy pisses me off I could live with it if is was open source but we are paying and it happens to be the director of this company's domain.

solved?

any suggestion ?

im having the same problem!!!

ill upgrade plesk 8.3 to 8.4.

Any suggestion ?

I have to same problem!!!

Running plesk 8.3.

That link worked for me as well. Mailbox loaded right up faster than ever did. BTW I am using Plesk 8.6 with my mailbox 22% of usage and over 6K emails.

That link was down for a while so I added another link below:

Change Default Sort

That link worked for me as well. Mailbox loaded right up faster than ever did. BTW I am using Plesk 8.6 with my mailbox 22% of usage and over 6K emails.

That link was down for a while so I added another link below:

Change Default Sort

Thanks OCOSA,
however I think it's best to just give the steps here, so that the forum can be the single point of reference.

This is how I fixed it for an old Plesk 8.6 install:
Code:
Options
Mail
Mailbox and Folder Display Options
Default sorting criteria: Arrival Time

Back