• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Horde with Plesk Interface

Wow, keep it rolling. My boss is already ready to put down for this on our servers. :D

All I can say is you better bring this to market quick. sw-soft will be rolling out 8.0 in short order, and you don't know what that might break, or if your addition will even be needed anymore.

I really like the integration aspects of your package and my company would be interested in using your mod. Please keep us advised as to your progress and also don't give away too much to nthe developers at SW-Soft or they will be including it themselves in 8.0!

Originally posted by ZopfWare
I really like the integration aspects of your package and my company would be interested in using your mod. Please keep us advised as to your progress and also don't give away too much to nthe developers at SW-Soft or they will be including it themselves in 8.0!
thinking about how long we wait for this thing i would rather prefer this :p

;)

PAT

Originally posted by perler
thinking about how long we wait for this thing i would rather prefer this :p

;)

PAT

WOW! thanks a lot PAT ... You give SWsoft with all thier resources 6 months between major releases of thier own product, ( which i'm not complaining about so don't take it that way), but you wont give me the time i need to finish my project the right way.

Perhaps you don't realize this but i do have a day job because i actually have to work for a living. Regardless of this after my day job i am still putting in 8 hours of work 7 days a week to this project and if SWsoft wants to include something like this in their next release then great. But i do not believe it will be anything close to what i am doing because it is way to much work that would detract from everything else they are doing..

Look this is taking a long time for good reason, perhaps i should not have asked if anyone was interested in something like this to begin with but i thought it would be interesting to find out and thought maybe posting some screen shots of the progress of the project would be interesting as it is my first project with Plesk. But if you are really that dead set against this then why don't you go post in another thread and leave this one for those that are interested.

Originally posted by steve0
WOW! thanks a lot PAT ...

Look this is taking a long time for good reason, perhaps i should not have asked if anyone was interested in something like this to begin with but i thought it would be interesting to find out and thought maybe posting some screen shots of the progress of the project would be interesting as it is my first project with Plesk. But if you are really that dead set against this then why don't you go post in another thread and leave this one for those that are interested.
first: my posting had smileys.

second: it's your project, no doubt, you decide how you handle this, but when you go public, you must expect reactions. i told you in this thread about my opinions how this project could produce results faster. make it public. get some help.

ok, you want the profit for yourself, which is absolutelyt OK,so, how about this:

release a part of the project (the skin?!) early, make it affordable.

3 reasons:

first: you get feedback, which encourages
second: you get an idea about the demand
thrid: you get some money into you pocket which rewards or even lets you hire someone.

the way you do it, i fear, you will end up with a late release, that you won't be able to support and which you won't be able to repair fast enough when it breaks because of changes in plesk itself.

sorry when this sounds harsh, I don't mean it that evil, i would rather like to see a well polished mail system for plesk on my server and you with the girls in hawaii spending my money..

PAT

Originally posted by perler
first: my posting had smileys.

PAT

Sorry PAT to tired today, i guess i took your post the wrong way .. i apologize . .

Anyway here are somemore screen shots, just how each skin looks on the login page ..
.. all of the plesk skins work.

screenshots removed... product released..

Availability

I'm playing catch up on this post a bit ... has anyone actually got a working 'Plesk' style skin for Horde or are they still in the development stage....

Ok .. sounds promising, we're just switching to Plesk so it would be nice to get the skin integrated right from the start, how close are you, days .. weeks ?? How much will be charging for the skin ??

Originally posted by energylevel
how close are you, days .. weeks ?? How much will be charging for the skin ??

Will be officially beta testing in May, have not put much thought into pricing yet.

Will be officially beta testing in May, have not put much thought into pricing yet.

Umm, he just gave an update and timeframe for beta-testing. The more time he spends here answering a ton of questions, the less time he has to spend on the project.

Thanks...I thought there were two pieces of the project (the skin and the application for plesk). I apologize, I am kinda new to this message string.

Thanks for the warm welcome though. ;)

Didn't mean to sound rude. :) I thought it was just one project with the skins and Plesk application lumped into one. I'm personally mainly looking for the skin.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I think you are right, now that I have read through the early posts again. No harm, No faul...best regards.

Any info about release date?
Does skin will support PSA8?
Prices?

Overtimed skin, but i still wanna them ^)

Back