• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Horde with Plesk Interface

..from the very beginning as i stated, from the very beginning, in my endless and almighty wisdom ;)

PAT

Its not dead, i'm scrambling to pay my bills the last couple months thats all . .

hey SteveO, were looking at updating our email interface with something simpler for clients, but we have to do it soon, i love your interface and would be willing to wait for it, but is there any way you can give the community here a reasonable timeline???

it seems like your pretty close....

I egarly await your response.

P.S. although im new to the SWsoft forums, im very active in others, and i really believe in the community when it comes to helping eachother out, im sure many of us would be willing to help you beta test and troubleshoot code if you need it.

That way we can all take advantage of this app much sooner;)

Horde without the butt ugly interface.

I posted in here a long time ago about releasing a icon set for horde. It still exists and its a straight drop-in replacement.

If you have not read through the whole thread to find it here it is again. While i would love to see Steve0's work actually be released or at least some form of milestone chart done up with even old dates for the completed parts so we get a idea of the pace.

So if you would like to make horde look better NOW! check it out.
Horde-Icon Set.

Hopefully Steve0 does get something released at some point, i myself am interested in his project. I have much smaller needs though, i don't need a graphical installer and other very nice things. Just want horde to look as good as it works. My .02 cents and a way to get there.
:)
Tnt
PS. You can also find it up on freshmeat.net

Hy SteveO,

we're also tired of the ugly horde standard themes.

We have a bigger server-farm of pleskservers (also for testings). So if you need one more betatester or your work has finished and your theme is available please let us know.

Does anyone know where I can get a good and nice Horde skin without paying too much?

Originally posted by k.satirli

Steve0, is this project still alive?

Yes it is, it is being tested on all versions of Plesk to ensure there are no issues.

I visited this post in 2002.

I just can't believe that steve0 has not finish it. 5 long years for a skin ?

My gosh, how long do we have to wait? 10 years, 20 years ?

also, steve0, why don't you sell a version for developers who don't need to installer ?

Seems that you are investing to much time in that.

I had to buy atmail. But I have to admit that it is slow, the ajax code is very heavy to download, and some clients with low B/W complain. So, horde's still a great option.

I had almost forgotted about this one.

Just replacing my server prior to installing Plesk. The current server is a PowerEdge 3250 with two Itanium2 dual 1.4GHz cpus, but because they're ia64, Plesk won't support them.....well unless you pay out $1000 on virtuozzo and then buy Plesk.

Got a HP Proliant DL360 G3 with 2 x Xeon 2.8GHz cpus on its way. Its only 1u compared with the 3250s 2u design.

Putting the PowerEdge 3250 on ebay next week here in the UK.

Let's hope Steve0 updates us soon. Had to demo webmail on my current Plesk 7.x vps today, and it reminded me how nasty it looks.

Matt

I gave up and just moved my larger clients to Google Hosted Domains. :/

i just can't believe that someone is still beating that dead horse ;)

PAT

The whole thing was a hoax and this thread is genetically modified so that you cannot unsubscribe from it. For the next 5 years you will be notified about the fake "Horde with Plesk Interface" every time some idiot stumbles upon this thread.

Back