• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 11.5 Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I didn't realise it was still in preview stage. I need to install on a production server - any idea when it will be officially released for production use?

Plesk 11.5.24 is available!

Linux:
[+] VPS optimized mode indication. Administrators can see the VPS Optimized label in the Control Panel if Panel is run in the VPS optimized mode.
[+] Search engine-friendly site suspension. Site owners can suspend their sites in a search engine-friendly manner.
[+] Improved User Interface. The Websites & Domains page is now the default page of the Control Panel (the Home page was removed). Sites are presented in the form of an Active List - with direct access to actions relevant to sites. Each list item for a website is made bigger to display more information and relevant actions for the site.

[*] PHP used by sw-engine (used to run Panel) is upgraded to the 5.4.14 version.

Windows:
[+] Improved file transfer. Migration & Transfer Manager transfers files in a new deferred "rsync-like" way.
[+] Search engine-friendly site suspension. Site owners can suspend their sites in a search engine-friendly manner.
[+] Improved User Interface. The Websites & Domains page is now the default page of the Control Panel (the Home page was removed). Sites are presented in the form of an Active List - with direct access to actions relevant to sites. Each list item for a website is made bigger to display more information and relevant actions for the site.

See details here:
http://download1.parallels.com/Ples...l-11.5-linux-updates-release-notes.html#11524
http://download1.parallels.com/Ples...11.5-windows-updates-release-notes.html#11524

Plesk 11.5.24 is available!

Linux:
[+] VPS optimized mode indication. Administrators can see the VPS Optimized label in the Control Panel if Panel is run in the VPS optimized mode.

[*] PHP used by sw-engine (used to run Panel) is upgraded to the 5.4.14 version.

Windows:
[+] Improved file transfer. Migration & Transfer Manager transfers files in a new deferred "rsync-like" way.

See details here:
http://download1.parallels.com/Ples...l-11.5-linux-updates-release-notes.html#11524
http://download1.parallels.com/Ples...11.5-windows-updates-release-notes.html#11524

Now if we could get the installer to give us the option...or allow us to choose to install IPV6 or not. I have reported this multiple times, and every update or install breaks Plesk 11.5, as it installs IPV6...which we do not have enabled on our containers.

UGH

Now if we could get the installer to give us the option...or allow us to choose to install IPV6 or not. I have reported this multiple times, and every update or install breaks Plesk 11.5, as it installs IPV6...which we do not have enabled on our containers.

We fixed this problem with detecting of IPv6 support in runtime in sw-cp-server. Fix will be available in next preview build (11.5.25).

will there be a new trial key? because mine is about to run out and i'd very much like to keep testing all 11.5.x versions
Hi Sven, the trial key we provide at the download page cannot expire, it must be automatically renewed each month. it will only be terminated after public release. If that doesn't happen to you, let us know as that may be a bug or misconfiguration.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back