• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

[report] Plesk 10.4.4 statistics are never updated

Mickael Salfati

Regular Pleskian
[Fixed] Plesk 10.4.4 statistics are never updated

---------------------------------------------------------------
PRODUCT, VERSION, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE
Parallels plesk panel 10.4.4 Debian Lenny 64 bits

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION AND STEPS TO REPRODUCE
You can run:
/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics --calculate-one --domain-name=<DOMAIN.TLD>

ACTUAL RESULT
Statistics for domain are never updated. even if we try to launch manually update as above for a domain.

EXPECTED RESULT
Statistics updated.

ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
My installation is an upgrade from 10.3.1 if it could help. On 10.3.1 all worked good.
I have 7 plesk servers in the same configuration, and same issue.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks per advance ;)

Last edited:
I sent it to developers too. Will keep this thread updated with results.

Any news ? This issue is urgent because I can't re-enable domains previously disabled for quota exceedance ... (like statistics aren't updated)

Any news ? This issue is urgent because I can't re-enable domains previously disabled for quota exceedance ... (like statistics aren't updated)

You can also create a daily cronjob to update your web-statistics.
Code:
0 2 * * * /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics --calculate-all

Last edited by a moderator:
update #4

Anybody tried the update? Does this fix the problem with statistics?

I'm afraid of this update because the webserver runs actual after long debugging - without stats of course.

Same probleme Stats are never updated

not move access_log to access_log.processed...

not updated for more 10 days

OS Linux 2.6.18-274.3.1.el5.centos.plus
Panel version 10.4.4 Update #4, last updated at Nov 23, 2011 11:00 PM

I ran the patch ... He is on standby and does not end 3 hours, no return no ... I think my problem may be another ... scheduled backups were not performed as well.

access_log is also not being processed is not transferring to the 19th access_log.processed

after November 19, not updates statistics and not run the backup and
access_log is also not being processed is not transferring the records to access_log.processed ...

Last edited by a moderator:
I also ran the patch. Same problem here. No automatic backup, no statistics and no transfer to access_log.processed.

Is there any solution?

You shouldn't run this patch directly! You should replace file /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics_collector and run /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics as previously or wait cron daily running.

Back