• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Sitebuilder 3 for Plesk Linux Publishing any Idea when

new files?

Boise, the only thnig I can think of, is if you downloaded the new templates or not.... hope you already have things resolved on your end..

They are the new templates for the new 3.0 Linux edition of SiteBuilder. I have a lot of templates installed. I haven't really looked to see if the ones with errors are there. Its strange that one package would have files that conflict with another. I will get back to you and let you know if all the templates that gave errors are on my system or not.

BTW

I think SB2.X had more templates, no? I am looking at 500- templates in SB 3.0 , is that it? would there be newly added templates? ... hope someone answers

i just dont getit

I am sorry but i just dont get it... PLESK should be integrated with SITEBUILDER, how i see it, whenever a new domain is added I should be able to give that new domains user the option or not to use sitebuilder as its web creation tool.

Rigth now every domain on my box added appears diabled thru the remote admin panel, all ftp/domain user account are setup as sitebuilder resellers.. i am bustin my head of, i just need to be able to add a user/pass for SB and tell it where to publish, it used to be pretty simple with SB 2.X.... now i added a nes user with siteowner profile , and when i access with that user, instead of going to the wizar it take my to the admin panel (without the server link thow) but showing on the desktop the option to create as many sites as my license.. it should be one user , one site !

what am i doing worng here??

Back