• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Sitebuilder Custom Button problem after Plesk 8.3 upgrade

zooming

Regular Pleskian
Hello,

After upgrading Plesk from version 8.2.1 to 8.3, all "Sitebuilder Site Wizard" custom buttons are not working anymore:

Not Found
The requested URL /modules/sbm3/open_sb.php was not found on this server.

I'm using Sitebuilder 4.0, I haven't upgraded it to 4.1 yet.

Now Sitebuilder is integrated with Plesk, but what about the configuration for the EXISTING Sitebuilder sites?

I have several complains about the "Sitebuilder Site Wizard" icon that is not working anymore, and I haven't found a way to "import" the existing sites to the new Sitebuilder/Plesk integration schema.

If I try to setup Sitebuilder for these clients, I receive this message:

Warning: The following error occured in Sitebuilder:
Action has been failed. A site with such name already exists. Please enter another name for this site.

How can I configure Plesk/Sitebuilder so the clients can access their Sitebuilder already EXISTING site?

Thank you.

Alexandre

Does this issue still actual? Please let me know if assistance still required here. Actually, it is suggested to upgrade Sitebuilder to latest 4.1 version for full compatibility with Plesk 8.3. Try this way and let me know how it goes.

Hello Dmitry,

Yes, this is actual.

All old custom buttons do not work.

Is there a way to "convert" the sites that were already configured in SiteBuilder to the new integration schema?

Thank you.

Alexandre

Back