• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Important Skins and Color Schemes

we need to control color, if you go to brand the panel it will work only with light colors of logo, it not working dark color background and dark color logo

When I try to install the extension, it gives me "Can not find client 'admin'" (see attached). My plesk login name is not admin. Perhaps this is the cause of this bug? Despite this error, it seems to have installed and there are only two skins that look almost identical. Are there other skins available? I was looking for a way to skin the webmail. Is this possible?

Attachments

• Skins and Colours cannot find client admin.jpg
    Skins and Colours cannot find client admin.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 5
@finbarr69 thank you for letting us know about the installation error. The Skins and Color Schemes extension is a bit outdated and currently does not serve much purpose.

Plesk does not have any themes for webmail. However depending on which webmail solution your are using (Sogo, Roundcube or Horde) you can probably find themes for those offered elsewhere if you search for them. I know that there are quite some themes for Roundcube available (for purchase).

Back