• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Important Skins and Color Schemes

<<<<I don't want to upgrade to the new version 17.8 because this version doesn't support the old plesk 12 theme.>>>

Plesk 12 theme is very important because the new themes do not fit with the integration of Plesk into OBAS. Please fix as soon as possible.

Thank you for your input. We formalized this problem as the internal request PPM-2503.

Its been 2 months and 17.8 is stable now, any news on this yet?
Our clients are starting to ask for the upgrade but we too don't want to push a new interface-look onto them.

regards
Jan

A great thing with the Christmas Theme - really good! I would suggest four seasons, and maybe even automated. For the other Color Schemes maybe upload for background graphic? Thanks !! ;-)

Will skins still be supported in Obsidian? I liked several of the options available in Onyx, but it seems as if there are only two choices in Obsidian, with no ability to customize colors or anything.

Is the branding_theme installer broken in Obsidian? Because running
Code:
plesk bin branding_theme -i -vendor admin -source /tmp/theme.zip
doesn't work. I get the following error:

Meta information file meta.xml was not found in archive.

exit status 1

Even though there is a meta.xml file present in the zip file, and here are its contents:

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<meta>
  <name>custom</name>
  <description></description>
  <version>1.0.0</version>
  <vendor>Launch Signal</vendor>
</meta>

Which is exactly the same as what the default theme I pulled from Plesk contained (other than the text, obviously)

Is the branding_theme installer broken in Obsidian? Because running
Code:
plesk bin branding_theme -i -vendor admin -source /tmp/theme.zip
doesn't work. I get the following error:

Even though there is a meta.xml file present in the zip file, and here are its contents:

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<meta>
  <name>custom</name>
  <description></description>
  <version>1.0.0</version>
  <vendor>Launch Signal</vendor>
</meta>

Which is exactly the same as what the default theme I pulled from Plesk contained (other than the text, obviously)

Hollo! Everything should work. Check the availability of the file in the archive. Check the archive structure. The meta.xml file should be in the root of the archive.

I have to agree with Roland K, Olaf Kapinski and jonsparks. The new "themes" are really unsatisfying. Instead of introducing, as I hoped very much, a dark theme option (should not be too hard) nearly all themes were removed. At least the already existing color changing option should have remained, at least vor the Onyx Theme.....

I used to be able to customize the colors of the control panel although now I can only seem to choose between two drab looking styles. Can we please have the ability to customize the colors as before in Onyx? Thank you.

Why on earth would you remove the option to customize colors? Also what’s so hard about including a dark theme? This Software costs $ 41.25 a month, this is embarassing!

Are there any news? I am considering a downgrade. We are a hosting company and want our branding back!
Downgrading an panel control only for an "branding" problem and tell that you are an hosting company? So, loose funcionality for your branding? Are you serious?

Back