1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Zend Optimizer + PR 7.5.3.. no go!!

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by dennysp, May 13, 2005.

1. dennysp

dennysp Guest

Hi guys,
    I upgraded to PR 7.5.3 a couple of days ago and everything went well. Today a customer asked me why his pages were showing to install the zendoptimizer program again.
    I figured since I had upgraded, I had to install zendo. again which I did, however, it doesn't seem to have any effect. I'm still getting the page that ZendOptimizer needs to be installed in order to view certain pages. Is there a fix for this? I installed the latest version from the zend website... please advice.

-d

2. hardweb

hardweb Guest

Plesk is nor related to Zend Optimizer. Make sure that the php.ini loads the Zend extension after installation, and restart apache.

3. dennysp

dennysp Guest

Thanks for the prompt response,
    I added
    Code:
    zend_extension = /usr/lib/ioncube/Ioncube_loader_lin_4.3.so

at the the of the php.ini located at
    /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/php.ini and still doesn't load Zend after restarting apache. The /etc/php.ini only has the above Zend line, nothing else :confused:
    Is there anything I need to add/modify?

Thanks in advance
    -d

4. jshanley

jshanley Guest

You're installing the zend optimizer in your admin interface... you should probably install it in the user interface, if that's what you're trying to do... :D

The admin interface and the user interface are two seperate apache services, and they both have their own php.ini file.

On freebsd, the user version of php.ini is at /usr/local/psa/apache/conf/php.ini .. if it's not there for you, just search your system for other php.ini's...

find / -name "php.ini"