• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Zend Optimizer + PR 7.5.3.. no go!!

D

dennysp

Hi guys,
I upgraded to PR 7.5.3 a couple of days ago and everything went well. Today a customer asked me why his pages were showing to install the zendoptimizer program again.
I figured since I had upgraded, I had to install zendo. again which I did, however, it doesn't seem to have any effect. I'm still getting the page that ZendOptimizer needs to be installed in order to view certain pages. Is there a fix for this? I installed the latest version from the zend website... please advice.

-d

Plesk is nor related to Zend Optimizer. Make sure that the php.ini loads the Zend extension after installation, and restart apache.

Thanks for the prompt response,
I added
Code:
zend_extension = /usr/lib/ioncube/Ioncube_loader_lin_4.3.so

at the the of the php.ini located at
/usr/local/psa/admin/conf/php.ini and still doesn't load Zend after restarting apache. The /etc/php.ini only has the above Zend line, nothing else :confused:
Is there anything I need to add/modify?

Thanks in advance
-d

You're installing the zend optimizer in your admin interface... you should probably install it in the user interface, if that's what you're trying to do... :D

The admin interface and the user interface are two seperate apache services, and they both have their own php.ini file.

On freebsd, the user version of php.ini is at /usr/local/psa/apache/conf/php.ini .. if it's not there for you, just search your system for other php.ini's...

find / -name "php.ini"

Back