• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Urgent upgrade license Issue

Jllynch

Regular Pleskian
Upgrade license Issue

We just upgraded from sb 3 to 4 but now have the following error returned by siteubilder;

Internal SiteBuilder error.
File: /usr/local/sitebuilder/include/SB/Environment.php; Line: 94

We did an RPM based upgrade. And at no time were we prompted for the new certificate which we have in a file. (We had sales upgrade the certificate before we started.) I would have thought the application would of at least alowed me in to install the new cert.

Anyone have any ideas? We can't use SB at all now.

Netvantage Web Hosting

Ok we restored back to V3 then did the upgrade again and it appears to have worked this time.

It turns out that we had to install all the rpms at once and not the sitebuilder rpms then the template rpms as we first did.

To get it working we first installed the 3 rpms in the updates directory that worked.

After that the following command may help people. (The templates where in the templates directory)

rpm -Uhv --force sitebuilder/*.rpm *.rpm templates/*.rpm

(The modules were in the same directory.)

What are the two dummy-selinux rpms about?

Netvantage Web Hosting

What are the two dummy-selinux rpms about?
those are for virtuozzo installation only. You do not need to install any of dummy packages in standard (not virtuozzo) installation, vendor packages resolve all the requirements

Hi,

After upgrade from v.3 to v.4, I got the same error

Internal SiteBuilder error.
File: /usr/local/sitebuilder/include/SB/Environment.php; Line: 94

I restored v3 (restored the old files and database). but I still got this error message. Any idea?

Thanks for ur reply. For check.php, everything is ok except

ERROR : extension sitebuilder3 must be on

Any idea?

Thanks for ur reply. For check.php, everything is ok
what php version it says is in use?

ERROR : extension sitebuilder3 must be on

Any idea?

sitebuilder extension is not loaded for some reason. Check /opt/php52/bin/php5 -m output and see if it contains sitebuilder3 line. If not (which should not normally happen) try the following:
Code:
echo 'extension=sitebuilder3.so' > /opt/php52/etc/php.d/sitebuilder3.ini

Thanks for your reply.

I end up uninstalling and reinstalling the sitebuilder3. And then restore the backups.

I have the same problem. sitebuilder3 is on but check.php don't show it :<
i've tried what u suggest but nothing change. pls giv mor info?

Did you check /opt/php52/etc/php.d/sitebuilder3.ini file? Which OS do you have on this server installed?
You need to make sure that extensions is loaded into PHP:

# /opt/php52/bin/php5 -m|grep sitebuilder
sitebuilder3

we have RHEL 4
and extension sitebuilder3 is on
but when I run check.php, it showed that isn't on..
on a new instalation there is no this problem

could someone reply to me?!?
what's that problem and how can we solve it?

Please answer on Dmitry's questions.

1) Provide output of: cat /opt/php52/etc/php.d/sitebuilder3.ini
2) Provide output of: /opt/php52/bin/php5 -m|grep sitebuilder
3) Create: echo "<?php phpinfo();" > /usr/local/sitebuilder/htdocs/phpinfo.php and provide the link on this page (http://yourserver/phpinfo.php).

that's cause upgrade to sitebuilder 4 was unsuccessful.
when i upgrade have the same problem as the guy over me. and as he done /restore to sitebuilder3/ i done the same.
thats the reason of having sb3

ok, but to contact them?
can you give me a e-mail or something else?

As I can see that you are providing us output for PHP v.5.1.4 but with Sitebuilder v.4.0 next PHP 5.2 version goes. So do you have installed php5sb-5.2.1-10swsoft package?

If not, you should install it. It persists in Sitebuilder distributive. If you have it installed then you need to make correct configuration for Sitebuilder:

# sb_config --help|grep php
--phpcli_path PHP CLI executable [/opt/php52/bin/php5]
--phpcgi_path PHP CGI executable [/opt/php52/cgi-bin/php5]

Check it up.

Back